Dr Yu’s main rooms are located at Orthopaedics 360 in Norwood. He also offers consultations at Southern Specialist Centre in Morphett Vale and at Western Hospital in Henley Beach for patient convenience. Our Norwood rooms are open from 9.00AM to 5.00PM Monday through Friday.
Booking your appointment
Preparing for your initial consultation
When you are coming for your first visit please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Valid referral letter from your GP or specialist
- Medicare Card and any Concession cards
- Private Health Fund card
- Workcover (ReturnToWorkSA) or Compulsory Third Party claim details (if you have an applicable and approved claim)
- All radiology / imaging or test result related to your problem (ie. Xrays, CT scans, Ultrasound scans, MRI scans, Bone scans)
- Any relevant medical records or correspondence related to your problem
- Medication list
At your first consultation, you will be required to fill out a New Patient form and a Health Questionnaire. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your consultation to ensure you have ample time to fill this out. Alternatively you can download the forms below to pre-fill and bring to your appointment.